April 08, 2020
While originally intended for a rectangular bread baker, this simple banana bread recipe from Foodnetwork.com worked perfectly in our Polish pottery muffin pans!
Here’s what you’ll need:
1 cup granulated sugar 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
8 tablespoons unsalted butter 2 cups all-purpose flour
2 large eggs 1 teaspoon baking powder
3 overripe bananas 1 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon milk (we used almond milk) 1 teaspoon salt
1 cup walnuts or pecans (optional)
1.Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray your Polish pottery bread baker or muffin pans with a light coating of cooking spray.
2. Cream the sugar and butter in a large Polish pottery mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. In a smaller bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Mix in the milk and cinnamon.
4. In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
5. Add the banana mixture to the creamed sugar and butter and stir until combined. Add the dry ingredients and mix until the flour disappears.
6. Pour the batter into your muffin pan or bread baker and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes if using a bread pan or 20-25 minutes if using muffin pans, until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
7. Remove from oven (make sure to set on a hotpad or towel and not a cold stove/countertop!) and set aside to cool for 15 minutes.
8. Gently remove with a butter knife, slice, and enjoy!
With Polish pottery, the high-gloss glaze allows whatever you're baking to slide out with ease!
The original recipe can be found right here: https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/banana-bread-recipe-1969572.
Are you ready to try this recipe out for yourself? Pick up one of our gorgeous Polish pottery muffin pans by following this link: https://polishpotteryoutlet.com/collections/type-muffin-pan.
While we don't have the recipe for these, I also wanted to share this picture submitted by Mary T. of her immunity boosting blueberry muffins with almond flour, honey, and flax seed! Thanks, Mary!
Have any feedback on this recipe? Do you have any delicious recipes of your own to share? We want to hear from you! Comment below, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
The Polish Pottery Outlet
1800 W. Oxford Avenue, Suite A
Englewood, Colorado 80110
Monday - Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sundays - Closed